Saturday 5 May 2018

Who I would like to invite to Hanbury Part 2

I have been thinking about who I would ideally like to discuss my work with at the next Hanbury Hall event. Last time I enjoyed the talks given by Big Active and Blink Art, it was interesting to hear about their working relationship. I would like to see them again, and also invite more publishers and people who could potentially give me work. The Artistic Director of the Northern Opera group expressed an interest in coming to the event, if he did so he could bring people with him.

Other people I would like to invite are -

  • Walker Books UK
  • Penguin Random House (ahead of my placement, maybe the Art Director?)
  • Folio Society
  • National Theatre
  • CIA agency
  • Heart agency
  • Other illustration agencies
  • Nobrow

No comments:

Post a Comment